- Bookings for event/retreat/workshop requires 30 day advance booking.
- Any other correspondence email/text/phone calls and itinerary to be finalized 14 days before event and no later.
- Any correspondence regarding finished retreat must be made and finalised 14 days after retreat.
- Chef hours will not exceed 10 hours per day.
- All travel expenses to be paid by contractor which includes airfares, travel cost to airport and any parking or accommodation if required.
- Final payment of 70% to be made to chef on last day of retreat (invoice will be supplied).
- No shared accommodation /no room sharing.
- Booking will include 30% down payment which is not refundable if the event is cancelled by event organisers.
- You must not copy, reproduce, decompile, communicate, transmit, broadcast, republish, print,commercialise or otherwise distribute WildRaw recipes without permission.
- If you slightly modify a recipe, then preface your version with ‘adapted from,’ and add a attribution.
- If reproduction of a recipe is for financial gain or internet popularity for example facebook, blogging, workshops etc then always give an attribution. If in doubt seek permission.
- All recipes remain the property and copyright of Cat Cannizzaro.
Terms and Conditions for Purchasing Workshops
- Workshop cancellations after payment are non refundable however you can book another workshop any time.
- The reason for this is that the workshops are small and intimate and there is usually not enough time to fill the cancelled spot.
Protecting your information is important.